Friday, February 28, 2014

Photo timeline

Here are a few photos from the time I was newly pregnant until about a week ago.
First week of knowing I was pregnant,
about 5 weeks along. 

Seaside Oregon visiting family & friends,
was in my best friends wedding,
enduring the worst of my morning sickness & fatigue
about 9 weeks along.

First appointment & ultrasound @ 7 weeks 5 days,
our little blob.

 Prental screening ultrasound, passed it with flying colors!
13 weeks along.
Christmas approaching, 
the baby bump snuck up on me and popped out pretty quickly,
now I wasn't just bloated, but actually 'showing' :)
18 weeks along.
 January came and we got a two second glimpse of our little gummy bear's precious parts,
it's a boy! :) 
21 weeks along.
Our little alien 

 Profile :)
 bump @ 24 weeks
 Us @ 24 weeks
 bump @ 25 weeks
bump @ 26 weeks

 Morning time bump @ 26 weeks
My good friend Heather and I at work last week,
we are about seven weeks apart, she is due early April and I am due late May...
So crazy to see how people and their bodies react to pregnancy so differently.
Heather is having a girl, and you can tell she is carrying a lot higher than me.
26 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment